Chinook Romeo in Black
The Chinook Romeo is shoe of choice for generations of Pacific Northwest loggers. The Chinook Romeo offers superior comfort. Lightweight, cushioned and slip-on, there's no better shoe to step into when your shift is over.
COMFORT & DURABILITY:
- Full grain leather.
- Durable Goodyear welted construction.
- Twin side gore for easy on/off.
- Comfort multi-cushion footbed.
- Lightweight cushioning polyurethane sole.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber mud guard.
- Fully lined moisture-wicking fabric.
RICH IN LEGACY BY GENERATIONS OF PACIFIC NORTHWEST LOGGERS
LIGHTWEIGHT, CUSHIONED AND SLIP-ON, THERE'S NO BETTER SHOE TO STEP INTO WHEN YOUR SHIFT IS OVER.
The shoe of choice for generations of Pacific Northwest loggers.
FULLY-LINED MOISTURE ABSORBING FABRIC
You need a comfortable shoe when your shift is done, and the Romeo is that shoe.
The Romeo offers a full grain leather and durable Goodyear welted construction, while keeping you dry with a fully-lines moisture wicking fabric.Twin side stretch panels allow for for easy on/off, while the multi-cushion footbed provides all-day comfort.